Widowed Women Support

We believe that each one of the 19,025 widowed women supported by Al-Ayn (Iraq) are much more than their circumstances. Each one of them is valued in different ways by their children, family and friends and are truly inspirational to us all.

Help us empower more widowed women. Donations towards our Widowed Women Support Scheme help us provide them with financial assistance, medical care, emotional support, and funds to support self-sufficency projects.

every month
Your recurring contribution will be processed automatically. You will receive an email receipt for each recurring contribution.
Donor Details
We would like to keep you informed about our activities and campaigns. Please let us know below how you would like us to update you. You can update your preferences at any time by visiting www.updates.alayn.co.uk or emailing info@alayn.co.uk. You can read our privacy policy by visiting www.privacy.alayn.co.uk
Gift Aid

By selecting 'Yes' above you are confirming that

  1. you are a UK taxpayer
  2. you would like to Gift Aid all donations made to Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation today, and any donations you make in the future or have made in the past 4 years
  3. if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is you responsibility to pay any difference
  4. you understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify and that the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that you give

About Gift Aid

Gift Aid increases the value of donations to charities by allowing them to reclaim basic rate tax on your gift. We would like to reclaim gift aid on your behalf. We can only reclaim Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer. Please confirm that you are a eligible for gift aid above. More about Gift Aid.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code