Sponsorship Form2019-06-13T12:42:35+00:00

Sponsor An Orphaned Child

To become a sponsor, please complete the form below or download the Sponsorship Form (Print Version). Or to find out more about our Sponsorship Scheme, click below:

Find out more

Sponsorship Form

First Name*
Date of Birth*
Phone Number*

Email Address*

House Number/Name*

First Line of Address*

Second Line of Address



Type of Sponsorship
Please enter the number of sponsorships you wish to support in the field next to the relevant type of sponsorship below: (EXAMPLE: Standard Sponsorship - 1). Please note that, other than standard sponsorships, sponsorships are subject to availability and include children, youth, and university students.

Type of Sponsorship*
Number of Sponsorships*
Payment Frequency* MonthlyQuarterlySemi-AnnuallyAnnually
Date of Direct Debit Payment* As soon as possible1st of the month15th of the month

Name of Business (if paying from a businesss account)

I agree to provide four months notice in case of wishing to end the sponsorship, and to sharing my information with Al-Ayn (Iraq) for administrative purposes.

How did you hear about us?*

Gift Aid Declaration
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate, by ticking the box below and completing your details. Please notify us if you would like to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

I want to Gift Aid all donations made to Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation today, and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


Call: 0203 719 5221   Ι   Email: [email protected]